Wednesday, April 8, 2009

DAY 37 - A STRESS DAY ON BPE ASIGNMENT 3

Day 37 in wuhan

BUsy doing asignment three today, the flexsim get me faint and drime me crasy, and i am super stress now.... ii cant do it out, i cant think, i cant solve the problem, i cant!!But my roomtates/peers still went for a massage and night shopping just now, i really wonder how they made it haha


my redbean buns as my dinner


a cup more of milo and eating with my buns, arh, slightly full now... thanks jar and ta bought the buns for me haha

Continue doing on asignment three, but my mind is acutally blank now, totally blank



This is a stress and tired day,i have been doing on asgn three, nad yet my roomates, or my project peers and I are so SLAG. We have been like wasting time and no nothing, and I was totally can't think on the solution and solve out the problem in a actually actions

i have to go continue my asgn, good nite ya


No comments:

Post a Comment