Friday, April 3, 2009

DAY 32 - RELEASE MY EMOTIONS

Day 32 in Wuhan


I bought this along the street to JIan Er shopping centre!! Mommy~ I bought this big sofa cover fro our home!! It will be looking nice on our sofa haha~


This is the nice lady that i have met her, she is polite and we have been chatting all along the way until vivian get inrritates for waiting me :p she recomend me on that sofa cover, good in quality and nice looking, hundred and twenty bucks on buying that, worth! SDG 30! For a hand made sofa carpet cover!


We were so hungry that we went straight away to Macdonald to fill our stomach first before we went to shopping, lazy to go far away, we shall just shop around and nearby our WUST school!



heheh~ my macdonald lunch with vivian scary nails! a hamburger, a fries, and a milo cause me arond 20 bucks



Nice street view, and today we have little raining in Wuhan, there are less poeple in the street and less cars


I am posting my macdonald fries to the Fa Yuan Di the hair saloon place!



Very cute little girl looking through the windows and what are you thinking my dear?



I saw some army poeple were pulling the wire cable/ppipes from ground and fixing it

~anND DINNERRR~!! At late evening we have a great dinner!! Dinner cooked by Xiang YuuUUU!!! WhoOOOOO~ He is really a nice guy!!!! hahah~ We even have some KTVs singing after eating!

At night then i went to KTV with xiao lin and zhang pei. This is the huan le tian di KTV, we have to wait untill 11.30p.m to take the overnight singing till the dawn at 5.00a.m, FUN! That place need 15 minutes taxi ride and it is very nearby to our school, dont worry~


We have ordered a 豪华中厢, the medium luxuries room and it cost me about RMB 100. Besides that the food at there are mostly 10 yuan more expensive than how you can found in wal-mart.



A potato chips will cost your 15 yuan!! A bottle of blueberry drinks will cost you 18 yuan! Which comapre to 8 yuan in supermart, 欢乐天地this KTV here will charge you 10 yuan more. However, people will normally choose to come here because this KTV is more reliable and high-class, best choice if you wanna sing tong xiao hahah~


It is located at the wal-mart/ wa wa wa molls there, and it is better to take taxi to go, at aobut 12 yuan ride, you can have the most four people in your taxi. Don't ever take the black cab, becasue you will never know where they will send you to and how they will charge you, black cab never go by meters.


Shuaaang arRH~ there is only we three girls and we can sing whatever song we wanna sing~ Jay cou, FIR, JJ, every singer you can think of can be found in China, dont worry!



hhaha~ this is zhang pei, she fall asleep and left me and xiao lin singing all the night, then xiao lin fall asleep and she woke up again and high with me arh~ and me? i never sleep for the whole night heheh~





Today I had a very free and easy shopping with Vivian. All in a sudden I am feeling I need a break and I asked Vivian go out with me nearby JIan Er shopping centre. It was an easy going day, and we had our control on our own travelling time and where we are heading to.
Sometimes people really need to have a break, and rest from busy life.

We need to know how to be grateful and appreciate the kindness that people has given to us. Today, I have invited two local friends, who are very good in singing; accompany me to release my emotions. Thanks for being with me, till the drawn, and I’m really appreciate yours scarified of time on me. hahah~ The reason I invited them was simply because they are the best in singing, bluddy hell microphone grabber, 麦霸,haha~ We have two mikes for three people, and I have ordered the ‘luxuries medium big room’ and for only we three, no worries of lefting out others or not enough mikes. SO just enjoy your nights my babes~

I feel GOOD after tong xiao KTV hahha~ and we even went out shopping the next day morning at han zheng street right after we finish our singing hehe~ Thank you xiao lin and zhang pei, I’m really appreciate that how warmth and ‘passionate night’ we had in KTV~heheheh~ hope you all wont get xiong mao yan (panda’s eyes) in the next day


mucks~ i miss you all~ so much....

No comments:

Post a Comment