Wednesday, April 1, 2009

DAY 30 - DISSECT, HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY THIS

Day 30 in wuhan

Today we went to the second WUST campus for medical students! It is located far from our WUST Qing Shan campus but they have all good, new and well facillites in their campus! This is the group photo on the local medical students, nursing students, MDE and LSCT students~

There are two local students introducing us the WUST campus in both chinese and english version. I overheard some local students saying that, they actually reharsel and practise many times to give us a good talk! HOw touching it is~

~hrheheheheh!!!I found SOMETHING!!! THis grandpa has the similar name with me!!!张之洞 张芝敏 天啊 could he be my great great great X999 grandpa??? How unbelievable am I! I could have a zhang zhi tong grandpa who open and build up this WUST school!! WhooOOOO~
(but that is impossible )

Many people at there visiting the 历史走廊,the historical moment WUST having in past time


THe handmade modal that shown th ewho WUST campus, including this campus, our qing shan campus and zhong nan campus.

Lunch time~ The local students, YAng Ying, she bought us to their canteen and have our lunch! She introduce us some 'pot rice' and I am so happy to meet her! She is a nursing students and she even sms contact me when we get back to our own campus! NIce to meet you my friend~

hehhe~ i saw Mr wong and Mr Pang (from the left) were there and i quickly ask vivian to take a phto fro us!!!Mr pang is actually the proffesor from WUST, who arrange almost all the visits for us and let us have chance to come to Wuhan and learn so many things! Thank you Mr.Pang!


HArd road to walk.. This is actually some special design of rock pathway in that campus to tell us have fun in walking!

This is spring time!Again!Arh~ today weather is bright and comfortable~


"Welcome Singapore Ngee Ann Polytechnic of students to visit our WUST campus"
The new campus ready everyting well for us and their warmth welcome worth some claps!


Soon after this, we went inside this building and found out that it is actually a practical room/lecture building for WUST medical students, let's find out what they have inside!

WARNNING THAT SOME OF THE PICTURES IN THE BELOW MAY MAKE YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE


Very high-tech and clean body displaying room showing on some sample after dissect

Those are the nervous and muscle can be found in our legs. Every sample of body dissect is done by WUST lecturers, 一刀一线 slowly make the sample out. Can you believe most of the sample are made 20-30 years ago?


This body shown the kidneys are in a disorder location, left kidney at down below but right kidney up near to heart

I was so exicted to get into this room and looked at those body sample, hahha, so i went to ask the medical proffessor whether i can find human eye ball here, and thaA~daAAA~ here it is!

A baby with four legs, this is a disorder on genetic due to negative side effects of overtaking on some pills, that pills are orginated from Germany and it is used to stop vommiting of pregnant women, however, poeple never realise it brings side effects to infant.

Heart!A human heart that painted red in 'arota' and blue in 'palmonary vein'

Local proffessor was showing us how and what is that sample


Human face with colour painted on the nervous and main blood vesssels


HOw we drop our tears? That picture above has shown you the vessels that work for you

and here is the ends of uncomfortable photos, are you scare? ahhah! It would be super fun and exciting when you walk in this room and see those human samples with your own eyes!


WUST is actually originated form a steel making teaching school, to a multi purpose university in today. They have manny good slogan to remind students on WUST spirt, that is a good example that we should learn from them, it means bring the spirit of steel and make a higher achievement for WUST medical

Local students are having their practical session, sorry for distrub!hahah!

Finally, we will have a WUST medical students presentaion to us on how is CHina and how is their homwtown (in Hubei, Wuhan, north of CHina and many places), they prepared so well and ready so much to welcome us, what shall we do to bring back them something?


yeah~!!We have our prsentation to WUST internation school of students once again to our WUST medical students!Here is LSCT friends they presented different langguge used in Singapore!


Next, the presentation passes on to xiang yu's group on acting out the drama skit and our group D in the topic "singapore is a fine city". That is a pretty good presentation too! However, I really wonder that do they understand our english? They looked quite blur and we have to actually talk slower~

IN the end of the day, that is our free time to go around this WUST campus, you know where i have been to? I heard a loud and cheerful sound came out from WUST sport hall, Yang Ying and I quickly ran to it and we witness an extraordinary good basketball competition!

WUST is very famous in basketball expecially women basketball, Yang Ying, my WUST new campus friend who is studying nursing, she is the one who super good in playing basketball, my other friends said 杨英上场比赛就打得好猛啊!She is very fierce and skillful when in competion, heheheh, i come to here with a right person!! Thank you yang ying for accompany me watch that basketball competition!! We shouted like crazy and cried jia yu~加油 加油 for the local players a lot!

I really glad that i make some friends from this new WUST campus, and we keep continue sms and calling while we are back to own hostel. I remember there was once i was locked outside of hostel room, i forgot my key inside haha, and Ta JAr Rand and clive they went out for hair making. I was totally lost and dont know where to go, luckily she called me and remind me i could still go library and waited till 10p.m, that night was super cool night! I did wore 3 layers, it is cool outside but her words make me warm, clam and rest my worries. We have been chatting chatting though phones and then until i get back hostel and get the spare key form Mr.wong, haha.
hhehe~ this is yang ying and me!!! arh!!! i miss you so much!!! we are there watching men's basketball competition, but most importantly is that i lost contact with her after i get back Malaysia, yang ying i cant contact you and remember i wanna send you our photos we have taken in your campus??

Yang ying contact with me at my email, wind_z@hotmail.com if you have seen this blog!! I lost contact with you! Oh my!Anyone who has her email sms me please!

I miss our moments watching basketball competition in your new WUST campus, contact me yang ying with you have seen this blog... I miss you all

No comments:

Post a Comment