Sunday, April 5, 2009

DAY 34 - HOW IS THE MOONLIGHT IN LU LIN SHANG ZHUANG THE RESORT

Day 34 in Wuhan

This is how it happen.... .....I droppped my little purple purse bag into the streame!!! Loook at it~ It is all wet~ Remember that we must all be careful when are accross river or sea, don't drop your things on hand!!! Be careful and careful and don't end up like me ya!

THat day rand was beside of me, i was trying a take a pretty photo shoot to let my daddy see, after trying many time finally i get that photo! But at the moment i wanna get up, i dropped my purple purse into streame! I was like so shocked and shouted "oh, my bag!my bag!" hahah~

When i wanna get down the water and pick it, the tour guide, zhang hao, he came and jump into water to take my bag! Luckily the water is shallow or i'll just tell him forgot the purple bag! He really surprise me and thanks thanks lot to him, i get things back... REally thank you so much, you are a good good nice tour guide i ever seen haha! Mostly people will stay there and look but zhang hao jump into that streame without hestistation, this surprise me and it make me realise how rare it is to have such nice person in this world

Thank you Zhang hao~!!

This is the photo that i wanna shot for daddy, I feeEL the streame water!How nice it is to touch and feel the water~hahah~ That is refrehsing, cool, and crystal clean of water! I love it so much



I'm standing among flowers~ beautiful backgound and beautiful pictures


Ben fell down, and again, be careful and careful while you are travelling! Careful on your belongings and careful while you are walking! Ben got injured when he stepped back and there was on a hole behind of him, i watched him fall down and that makes me worried


After all, Ben get first aid help from xy's little medical box, and we all continue our journey! Here we are on the way to waterall and taken a lot of pictures with stones and streames~


Group photo on my peers~ ta, wei guang and xin hui!!! So where was i? I was busying drying up my purple bag hahahhahaha~

People are busy taking photos and i quickly shot this, when i saw meng zhen sitting on there and smiling very naturally~

very cool and dashing post~ ahhahah~ i like myself look to be more tougher! thanks for winson who take this photo for me!

What are they doing? They take off their shirt and feel the coolness of waterfall, the water falls from top, that impact force is so hard that actually you can get wet when you get closer to that waterfall

Let's enjoy the moment~ arRh~ How refreshing it is~ Those are my LSCT friends, left KUmar, Jeremy, and JOnathan

This is me infront of the waterfall, heehhehe~NAdiyah~mucks~thanks fro taking this photo fro me!

These guys take off their shirt again with Mr.Loh and shoot photos half-naked with water fall haha~ wu liao


this is my shoes~ yeah! i have been to lulin resort!


THis is Zhang hao the tour guide shoes~ yeah! He has been good tour guiding us!You are a good tour guide!haha!

A little 'water fall' in between the mei ren chi and yuan yang chi

Can you imagine that is a root of a tree? Which hundreds years older than me?? that is really extraordinary experience on touching it

super niCE NIEW in the lulin resort


Very aggresive water falls form the top and along the waterfall

After visiting the waterfall we went to throw stone along the 小溪边, rand very good in that! He can throw the stone and make it jump jump jump up many times@ ~sad~why i cant? cehh!


Villages in lulin and they feed bees, pigs, chickens and they owned the mountain and land that pass from generation to generations


MUshroom~mushroom~i like mushroom~ Wonder how it taste like when my nanny cook that in 'hor yok'?? hahah! HOr yok, is a famous Hainanese dishes that cook pork with mushroom plus soy sauce, ah, this village can provide me every material on that


At night we have our dinner and a nice welcome from local for attending a campfire celebration


Before the campfire start, i need to go back to my hotel room and put down my stuff and together with Nadiyah's bag too, and you know what? That street was super DARk~ You can't see your five fingers there and you soak yourself under darkness. Luckily Zhang hao, the tour guide take me back to our hotel or i think i'll get lost (heheh, i'm super bad in directions ) I've found that during this trip to Lulin resort Zhang hao has been helping a lot, on the way there we are chatting and he tell me that he graduated from university and study on logistic, like most of us too, but why he become a tour guide? Too many reasons on that, but he was just new and two months experience of being a tour guide, surprise again

Along the way he told me that there were no street lights and that was very common at here. IN our city, we have well facilities and street lights everywhere. That never tell me on something, people afraid of darkness but there is still moonlight! I enjoyed the journey back to campfire so much because, i soaked myself under the moonlight! I looked sliver blue, outstanding the darkness, under the soft nad gentle moonlight it guide me back to our place; moonlight made me feels good. It clam my mind and i never realise how is the feeling of moonlight shinning towards me. that was a nice experience.....

Back to that campfire we saw people were doing performance. The Performers piggyback an old man, and stepping on knives. scary~

finally, Clive is on stage singing 'kiss goodbye'! We are all down there support him! whoOO~ and This draw a wonderful end of the day!





We went to the famous Lulin resort, 绿林山庄, that around 3 hours of driving almost drive us crazy, the driver keep horning all the way! I rather him singing loud in bus or just the people sitting beside me snoring loud. The horn is like hundred times of continuously horning and it makes me non-stop staring to the ceiling and dreaming with my eyes opening. I can’t sleep at all!!!!oh my!!!! Rand has a new buy earpiece with him, Xiang Yu has a MP3 listening form his hand phone and I have nothing not even a cotton to cover my ears.




Out of curious, I went and asked the driver why he was horning, all the way, he said to me that he needs to ‘cut’ the front driver and drive fast, so that we can reach that lulin resort on time. Cutting queue or cutting driving way is very dangerous and he needs to use horn to give alert to others drivers. “I’m passing by you! Give way to me!”, ok, I get it. hahaha
We have been to the waterfall, visit small village and having campfire welcome by them. However, I would like to give of my reflexes on the people in the village. The village people they are producing on fresh mushroom, feeding bees, and chickens or pigs. But out of my expectation, they are all rich!




The people in that village they are all very rich people! China is very different country from what you have seen maybe in 30 years ago ( if viewers you are born before that haha ). China is advanced, highly potential, talented and a country now implied with high technology, the Wuhan city we have been visiting is a developing city, the Shanghai or Beijing is a metropolis or giant modern city that we can never have in Singapore. That place is huge, and millions of people rush to Shanghai and Beijing to join their prosperous and fit into a developing China people. The tour guide told me that, don’t look down on their housing or bad furnishing, they owned the land, and they owned the mountain, they can have herbs or lands to develop, their sons are all outside of the city and doing big business with their resources they owned. They are people smart on using what they have, but satisfied on what they have earned.




Not every village is that isolated and lousy as how we the city kids think of. Here, they are all richer than us. Because they have land and mountain of resources that pass from generation to generation but we don’t have. We owned a high standard of livings, we do not own the resources that worth pass from generation to our great grandson.




However, that Zhu da ge, that I mention in earlier blog post, who is making customize leather boots ( I ordered cow leather boots from him too! in super cheap price!) His wife zhu da sao is from a poor village and she has been living in 半山腰的村子, living in village around middle height of mountain, they are poor people that very hard to get water; they eat potatoes as their lunch and with no dinner, and they eat rice only when new year. They are suffering from cool winter every year and need to burn woods to get warmth. That is really poor people, and she said to me that, those villages opening for visiting is much more nicer and better than the real village around mountain area.




The sixth NE message
No one owes Singapore a living. We must find our own way to survive and prosper. Trough the lulin resort of visiting and how Zhu da Sao describe her village to me, I have found that we, have to find our own way to get prosper and survive in this competitive world. You, how are you are going to fight and work hard for yourselves to get a better life? Education is one of the ways to backup yourself with knowledge and skills, and to get you the bright way of earning a good life. You can have many choices other than having a good education, you can run a business if you have capitals, you can go travel and look onto the world and earn your pocket money by part-time jobbing, no matter how, you are responsible for your own life, and you are the one who is to be persevered, fight, and survive for your own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment