Monday, April 6, 2009

DAY 35 - I TOUCH THE STALACTITE

Day 35 in Wuhan
IN the early morning after i woke up, i saw this shop and found that their title on name was very meaningful 桃花源 the place where cheery blossoms are having here do they mean 世外桃源 then? The air in the morning is fresh and comfortable~


we are on the way climbing mountian in Lulin, jia yu~ jia yu~

heheheh~ Mr.Loh are you frightening on the height of mountain?? But no matter what we must be very careful on our steps and dont run here and there hor~walk slowly~ like our dearest teacher here~


We then ahead to the 茅庐, an old house that build up very long time ago

I like this photo a lot!!! I like I like I like~ (copy from pei jie's golden word). This is a tian men, whre it made up naturally by rocks and looked like a chinese character 人 and it looks llike a grand, giant gate for me (ggg)

heheheh~ this is Nadiyah~say cheese~!!!I miss you all so much.....ah, look at the stairs, it was pretty dangerous and it could be made up 80' degree angle of slanding!Careful on steps!!


I;m in front of the poem that written by a scholar

Lin pei and I standing on the chess that made up by stone!
\
Every girl sin MDE~ yeaahH~ Everybody looke nice in this photo! i like it so much!!!


My modal of the day, lin pei jieeeee!! Reaching up for sky! We were in the 'caves' and needed to pass though it and veyr quickly i asked lin pei to post one for me



This is me resting on chairs and treasure out our time, photo grabbers~!!!come come take more photos!
Who like this photo raise up you hand~!!! Lin pEi smiled so nice~ and beautiful~



here is 绿林山南兵寨遗址, where it is the place happen the 绿林起义, the fammers stand up and against the unfair and it remind me on how the poeple endure and suffer from wars and fights


hahah~ we had a great time on top of this hill, the scenery was totally different when you climb up and have some moments sitting on grass, enjoying the height of mountain


This is Zhang Hao,, our dearest tour guide! Our bus left us and went away, zhang hao then lead us to that hills and we were standing/sitting around him and listen to him on briefting history of lulin!

I've been to lulin, i am here, i am!

We just arrive our next visit, the stalactite caves, it is sunny day outside but pretty cool inside the caves

here it is!!! The thousands years old stalactite!!! THat's they call the lily buds!


Beautiful as oil painting...HTat is real and reflex the innner view in the caves


How sad it was when i saw somebody used sharp item to leave their "footprints" in the stalactite caves. They drew messages on top on a hundreds years of rocks!!Did they ever realise that? That is foolish! YOu can never have stalactite easily and yet people spoil the precious things


Reflection on water, this is the most beautiful photos that i am able to shot in the caves





I found that I am really not good in sports and I have bad stamina. Climbing the mountain of lu lin area is small and nothing compare to Wudang mountain, and yet it made me very exhausted! I think I have to backup myself with more sports training! Today we have been to the stalactite caves! Yeaahh!!!Mom!!! I been to the place like how you have been before~ hahaha~ I love mummy and daddy~ mucks~!! That is really nice visit that I never expect that I will go to touch and witness how stalactite is!


Stalactite they are all formed thousands or millions years ago, today, I have really learned something that we must treasure and preserve our resources well. I feel really sorry when i seen some manmade destroy the beautiful sstalactite. China government has imposed laws to protect their mountain and forest well. I remember last time when we go to the wudang mountain, I can see there is a lot of banners or posters stood up and stated not to smoke or having lights/fire on in forest, throw your rubbish to recycle bin, and every recycle bin there will be some golden words printed on top, care of your forest, be careful on climbing stairs, do not liter the place and so on. We must really take care of our resources and protect it, or your grandsons will never have a chance to witness the art of natural.


Although Singapore do not have that much resources or natural forming, Singapore people must learn to responsible on taking care of what they already have and making their environment a greeny and comfortable one. This I believe is how the Singapore people can do in action to love their country well =)

No comments:

Post a Comment