Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'LL MISS WUHAN, I'LL MISS ALL MY FREINDS THERE; I'LL MISS AND TREASURE ALL THOSE WONDERFULL MEMORIES I HAVE IN WUHAN. THANK YOU SO MUCH. THANK YOU.

Day 41 in Wuhan, the last day that i'll be having in Wuhan

Along the street, I cried when we saw the islamic ramen selling grandma, walking her two grnadsons there before we aboard to bus, we hugged, and farewell and said goodbye with tearful eyes; i'll miss you and your beef ramen, grandma must remember to do exercise every morning and, smile everyday like you usual does

Inside the airport, I cried when I saw Joey and zhen hua cried so much and how they hold their sadness and try to give us a smile before we were leaving to airplane at wuhan tianhe airport; i'll miss you all, so much and appreciate the kindness you all have given us, i miss you all, my friends

Reaching the Singapore, I smiled when I saw my parents were there waiting for me in Changi airport and Mr.Lim Choon Boo and lecturers were there waiting for our flight; i'll appreciate the opputurnity you have given to me to go to this WUST OIP and thank you for letting me be one of the students to join this wonderful and successful Wuhan trip, thank you my lecturers

We saw the grandma from islamic noodle shop there and with her two grandsons

After weigthing our lugggages we are ready to go off! I have to admit that i have probably the heaviest luggages in MDE!hahahh~ i was thinking how to pull that bulky things down to stairs, and luckily Rand was there and helped me carry that lugguage down haha~ thanks lot to him~

Outsidethe tian he airport we were all busy taking our last photos


Finally this is the final photo that we have!!goodbye but not farewell bye everyone!!! I'll miss you all!!so much!!!!!


IN the end of the day, we reached SIngpaore CHangi airport and saw many lecturers and our parentws there waiting long fro us!! Finally! I AM HOME!!!


Finally this is the last day we have in Wuhan, our last day that we are to stay in Wuhan. I hope you will read through every single I have written here, because I will have no chance to write more on my Wuhan blog. I am speechless now because I scare I will cry again; those wonderful moments in Wuhan are like having dreams, a sweet sweet dream. Now, I am back to my normal life having in Malaysia and going to school in Singapore. Those wonderful memories in Wuhan shall keep in my mind and remain in my heart, until when I get old, and tell my grandsons on my very first time taking on airplane, the first country I aboard to have my holiday, the first China gang of friends I have in Wuhan.

We have gone through so many processes and activities in Wuhan, every of them are memorable. We have been to Wudang mountain, where my Hashanah, Nadiyah, Xinhui and my group leader Wei guang have given me that much of moral supports to get me to the peak of Wudang. Thank you my friends, and I am missin’ you all… We have been to there three gorges dam, where we appreciate the beauty of architect in China. We have been to Shen Nong Xi, where I saw people pulling the boat by rough strings (la qian) and how they sweat to earn their livings. We have been to Lulin resort, where the water fall clam my mind and a historical place record the Lulin qi yi, the fights of farmer against unfair. We have been to industry on steel making and fibre optic making, we witness the process of steel making and it leaves vibration to me. We have been to Jian Er shopping centre almost in every day because it simply too nearby to our WUST campus. We have been to so many KTVs and birthday parties, we played wildly, we played crazily, and we enjoyed out our time in Wuhan.

We have been to so many places, and we leaved our footprints there; we record ourselves inside pictures, we take down our reflections in blogging, we phone called to parents for not worry them, we played everyday super wild for not wasting every minutes we have in Wuhan. We enjoy the moments and all the moments we have in Wuhan. I believe every peer in WUST OIP batch 2 are having fun as everyone does; I hope you enjoy this trip too. We enjoyed, we played, we learnt.

How many things I have learnt during the trip in wuhan? I can’t count it out, I learnt a lot during this wuhan trip, I have learnt to be more independent, more determine, more cheerful. I wash my own clothes, I make good communicate with the laundry lady boss, I know every kind of vendors and every affable lady boss make business with me while I am shopping, I learn to talk some Wuhan local language, I make many friends in and out of WUST school, I smile every day, I am bubbly and bring happiness to people surrounding me, I sleep late and woke up late, I played badminton with joey, ye ye, lu lu, zheng hua after class, I have my lunch in Islamic beef noodle almost everyday, I learn to have good time management to finish my task beyond deadline, I learn how hard it is to juggles studying while playing, I learn to be humble and respect the others, most importantly,

I learnt to treasure every friends I have in during Wuhan and learnt to love the others.
I remember the mostly on the Wudang trip, I have been through those hard processes and able to reach the peak, it is all because of my friends are holding my hands, talking and giving me encouragement, teaching me how to step the stairs and climbed the mountain, and giving me love with warmth form friendship and it touches me. Thanks to you all again… Thanks for having you all along this trip, or I’ll just be nothing and never reach the peak.

I remember the first day in wuhan and first time I saw Joey and lu lu in airport, we just reached from Wuhan Tian He airport, we were then in the bus on the way to WUST campus, they were sitting behind of me, and joey was chatting to me and she tried hard to communicate with me in English and get my china hand phone number; from the first day and until many fun we have here with local students and till the day we gone off again from Wuhan Tian He airport. So much fun and joy we had together with all the kind, nice, excellent wuhan local friends, joey, lu lu, ye ye, zheng hua, zhang pei, ice, xiao lin, zi yang, annie, kiki, amy, Kathie, queenie, Jason, zhou yu, fire, rocco, guy, and many more

Thanks for giving us such wonderful memories we had together, and I miss you all..
There is so much of memories I have in wuhan, and I will remember every kindness that everyone has given to me. Thank you.

The first NE message
Singapore is our homeland, I have purposely post this NE message as in the last post, after leaving home for so long, I have learn to be appreciate my time with families, and appreciate stable and comfortable life that my country bring to me. We will have to get back our homeland no matter how far or how long we have went out from our homeland. But I have to say that my homeland is at Malaysia, haha I’m from Malaysia, I have my parents at there, I have my childhood at there, I have education there, and, I have my home in Malaysia. Form this wuhan trip I have learn to be respect everyone from different country and culture background, I hope one day everyone in this world will learn to accept and respect the others as well. Here is our homeland, no matter we are Singaporean or Malaysian or Chinese people, we must all learn to be grateful to our homeland, and get back home, in the end of the day. May Buddha my God bless everyone I have know and bless them to have a bright future with lucks and happiness.

1 comment: